[WEB4LIB] American Library Association = Worthless!

Jean Hewlett hewlett at usfca.edu
Tue Nov 9 18:49:31 EST 1999

This topic is certainly worthy of discussion, but it's
not appropriate for the web4lib list. Unless you can
relate it directly to Internet use in Libraries, I'd
suggest moving it to another list, perhaps publib.
Jean Hewlett
University of San Francisco, North Bay Regional Campus,
Santa Rosa CA
hewlett at usfca.edu
All opinions are my own, and do not represent those of
my employers.