[WEB4LIB] Re: AOL browser question

Kathy P. Wheeler kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Tue Nov 9 09:15:15 EST 1999

I helped someone with AOL Mail in our ref dept recently and it doesn't
need a plugin -- you just sign it with your username and password.

AOL 5 did some weird things to my copy of MSIE which I only installed
because I get asked a lot of questions about AOL. I guess I'll see what
kind of problems it causes!

Kathy Wheeler                    e-mail: kwheeler at jaguar1.usouthal.edu
Electronic Services Librarian
University Library