[WEB4LIB] Telnet URL update

Walt Howe walthowe at delphi.com
Fri May 28 00:33:21 EDT 1999

Dan, let me add another consideration to this discussion. One of the things
that can be tracked by web sites is the previous URL visited. After logging in
to a telnet site with a URL that includes the username and password, will the
next site visited be able to recover the complete URL, including the username
and password?

  Walt Howe
  walthowe at delphi.com
  http://www.delphi.com/navnet/