[WEB4LIB] zip unrecognized

Thomas Edelblute thomas at anaheim.lib.ca.us
Fri May 14 13:22:37 EDT 1999

Thanks to all who tried to help me with the problem of my zip drive not
being recognized on one of my NT machiens.  The problem apparently lies
within my ppa3nt driver which does not show Enabled/Disabled (everything
is blank under that spot) under status and shows no way of enabling it.

My resolution to the problem is to go back the NT machine I originally
tested the drive on when it first arrived, and restored the files
there.  Then I created a share for the folder.  I went back to the new
machine, logged in as administrator, then copied the files over from the
test machine to the new machine.

This is not the way I want to resolve the problem, and does not answer
what is wrong with my ppa3nt driver.

--
Thomas Edelblute
Anaheim Public Library