Last Modified Date in Active Server Pages

Sam A. Khosh-Khui 512/245-2288 SK03 at a1.swt.edu
Tue May 11 09:33:12 EDT 1999

        I have a small script written in javascript that returns the
        following lines when it is used in html web pages:

        	Last date Modified: {revision date}
        	Document Title: {title of the document}

        However, when I use the same script in Active Server Pages,
        due to the incompatibility of Javascript and JScript, it does
        not work.

        Does anyone know how to generate and call the above
        information for web pages with ".asp" extension? or generate
        the same information in another script?

        Any help is very much appreciated.

        Sam
        (sk03 at swt.edu)