[WEB4LIB] Subscriber removal

Nick Arnett listbot at mccmedia.com
Mon May 10 12:29:28 EDT 1999

At 08:51 AM 5/10/99 -0700, Roy Tennant wrote:

>1. All messages must relate, however slightly, to the general topic of
>World Wide Web systems and libraries or library staff. The list owner
>interprets this rather
>
>2. Advertisements are not appropriate. However, a simple statement that

Roy,

#1 got chopped somehow.  I'm having fun imagining endings to that sentence,
but I'm still curious about your version!

Purely as a thought, have you considered recruiting a handful of people, a
sort of advisory board, to set and, more important, enforce the list
policy?  That would lessen any illusions people might have about arbitrary
actions on your part and help reinforce the notion of list-as-community, if
you favor that metaphor.

Nick