HTML tagger needed for part-time help (fwd)

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Sun May 2 17:46:42 EDT 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 13:51:33 -0400
From: Sue Davidsen <davidsen at umich.edu>
To: michlib-l at mlc.lib.mi.us
Subject: HTML tagger needed for part-time help

I'm looking for someone with advanced HTML tagging experience to work on
the Michigan Electronic Library web site (http://mel.org). The MEL is the
state's digital library and supplies an Internet portal and full-text
databases of periodical articles to the citizens of the state of Michigan.
We are currently integrating the full-text databases into our Internet
portal directory pages and will be converting from a static HTML
environment to a dynamic, database environment this summer.

You need to know html basics, tables, ssi's, style sheets, and simple java
scripting.

MEL is a virtual organization and you may work from your own location and
at your own times for up to10 hours per week. $9.20/hour (we arrange for a
direct deposit to your bank).

Send a list of sites you've worked on, the name and email address of a
reference who can speak to your tagging expertise, and an "e-mail of
interest" to:
Sue Davidsen
The Michigan Electronic Library
davidsen at umich.edu

Sue Davidsen
Director, The Michigan Electronic Library 	http://mel.org
Adjunct faculty, University of Michigan School of Information
davidsen at umich.edu	http://www-personal.umich.edu/~davidsen