[WEB4LIB] Brainstorming time! - Multiple monitors

Brian Williams brianw at nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us
Fri Mar 19 20:37:31 EST 1999

It's pretty common for ref desks to want to display to a patron (on the
other side of the desk) what the reference librarian is looking at on
their monitor. what happens in some cases now is that the librarian just
turns the monitor so the patron can see. Of course there are switches to
split a monitor signal.

So, seems to me that two monitors would be good for this, providing there
was enough space, etc, on the desk.

Brian Williams			brianw at multnomah.lib.or.us
Automation Manager	  	5032044627 at mobile.att.net (pager)
Multnomah County Library	 (503) 248-5227 (v)
801 SW 10th  Portland, OR 97205  (503) 248-5226 (f)