underlining settled

Miriam Bobkoff mbobkoff at ci.santa-fe.nm.us
Thu Mar 4 19:32:21 EST 1999

earlier today I asked:
>Opinions? If you have locked the display settings on your browsers, did you
>lock the underlinings on or off?

Golly. So far everyone says I have to change it back to the default. Our
public machines have all consistently been doing the wrong thing all this
time.

Thanks much to those who answered our question. I'll traipse around to all
the branches and unlock IKiosk and turn the underlining back on. (On the
public machines. But not anywhere _I_ have to stare at the screen. Our
Internet Starting Points is practically all links, and it makes my brain
fizz when it's underlined...)

Extra thanks to Avi Rappaport and Julie James for pointing out the
discussion on CHI-Web.

Miriam Bobkoff                        mbobkoff at ci.santa-fe.nm.us
Santa Fe Public Library
145 Washington Avenue