E-mail Reference, Part 2

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Wed Mar 31 10:15:28 EST 1999

I haven't yet found the time to thoughtfully summarize the 100+
In 10+ years of participating in Internet discussion groups, I don't
think I've ever received a bigger (or better) response to a question
I've posted. I hope to summarize responses in the near future.

In the meantime, as another part of my research, I am looking for
examples of library Web sites that offer e-mail reference services.
I've managed to gather URLs for a couple dozen sites, but I would
really like to compile a longer list of such sites.

I'd appreciate receiving URLs for library e-mail reference service Web
sites. I'm planning on using the sites in my research, but I'd also
like to create a list of e-mail reference sites, so that people would
have ready access to examples of how others set up their sites.
If you send me a URL, but do not want it to appear on the list,
please be sure to let me know.

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895