[WEB4LIB] Open Source Directories

Robert J. Tiess u1013066 at warwick.net
Fri Mar 5 16:09:16 EST 1999

As one of the many editors at The Open Directory Project,
I know it's a great atmosphere to work in, if you don't
mind innovative approaches to classification and
differing opinions among editors sharing categories.
As an editor, you're given your own profiles page. Mine
is http://www.dmoz.com/profiles/mindfire.html

Another directory of possible interest here is The New
Athenaeum, a metaguide to topical web guides created
within the library community.  This is an ongoing
project of mine:  http://members.spree.com/athenaeum
Guide submissions are welcome all year round.

Robert T.
rjtiess at warwick.net
http://members.tripod.com/~rtiess