Academic Library Web Pages

Tami-Jo Eckley eckleyt at mville.edu
Tue Mar 2 18:29:35 EST 1999

I am so happy and thankful to all of you for responding so
enthusiastically to my predicament.  I am also very happy to know that
there are others with the same dilemma.  I am gathering the responses
together and I will forward them to those of you who requested the
information.  The director of the library and I are meeting this Friday
with the College Webmaster and the Director of Information Technology.
It should be a very interesting meeting needless to say.  Thanks Again!

Tami-Jo Eckley
Electronic Services & Media Librarian
Manhattanville College Library
Purchase, New York