Shared access to FirstSearch

Higgins, Caroline HigginsC at zeus.dt.uh.edu
Tue Mar 2 16:37:20 EST 1999

Hello all:

Help!  Our library is seeking to team up with another campus to buy
access to FirstSearch (they already have it).  They key 'fly in the
ointment' is that the two campuses MUST share the simultaneous
logons.  The folks at the other campus are (justifiably) concerned that
sharing the logons may force them over the limit of simultaneous users.
Does anyone know of a software/method/proxy product that would allow
me to limit the number of simultaneous users at our end, before we ever
get
to OCLC?  (We're NT based).

Thanks,
Caroline Higgins