[WEB4LIB] Pentium II or Celeron or ...

jay jay at ccpl.ci.corpus-christi.tx.us
Sat Jun 19 11:06:52 EDT 1999

Olga:

Please understand this: the power of the CPU is only part of the performance
equation. You should buy a fast hard drive also (this is in rpms). A fast
drive and enough memory for your various apps (generally the more the merrier)
will greatly facilitate the strain on a CPU. So, it's an integrated process.

Regards,

Jay H. Frantz,
Webmaster,
Corpus Christi Public Libraries