[WEB4LIB] Re: nspr:winsock ???

Andrew I. Mutch amutch at waterford.lib.mi.us
Wed Jun 16 22:52:39 EDT 1999

The size of the Netscape window can be "set" by adjusting the values in
the prefs.js file to match your windows resolution and then "locking"
prefs.js by setting it to read-only.  There are MANY other benefits to
locking down the prefs.js file including automatic clearing of the
location bar, protecting bookmarks, etc.  I've just scratched the surface
with a few of my help pages at:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/netscape.html

One of these days I'll do a comprehensive tutorial on all the features in
the prefs.js file...I promise!
:)

Andrew Mutch
Library Systems Technician