[WEB4LIB] security software pc station

Chris Gray cpgray at library.uwaterloo.ca
Fri Jun 4 13:55:02 EDT 1999

Two products that might be what you're looking for are

FullControl  www.bardon.com
Fortres      www.fortres.com

Be aware that a web-browser poses a considerable security problem; for
example, it's easy to use Netscape to lauch things like Program Manager
or Regedit.  One thing worth checking out is the Librowse Lite security
add-on for Netscape available for free from:

http://www.lib.uwaterloo.ca/~cpgray/MyBookmarks.html

Chris Gray
Library Systems
University of Waterloo