[WEB4LIB] Bad IE installation???

lkleckner at park-ridge.lib.il.us lkleckner at park-ridge.lib.il.us
Thu Jun 17 12:55:12 EDT 1999

For IE, check two things:

1. Open View | Connection | Access the Internet using a Proxy Server
(location will vary depending on the version of IE) make sure this option is
unchecked.

2. In the Windows\System directory delete the file "Ratings.Pol" (it will
recreate itself)| Reboot

I'm not sure what to try for Netscape...

Larry Kleckner
Access Services Manager
Park Ridge Public LIbrary
Park Ridge, IL 60068