[WEB4LIB] Printing w/css

Michael Sauers msauers at bcr.org
Wed Jul 21 10:20:47 EDT 1999

> Some of our pages are controlled by styles sheets. I've had a complaint
> about them and I don't know how to correct it. It seems when you print
> out the pages, the style sheets no longer control the layout. The
> headings are no longer bold and all the text is the same size. Is there
> some way to communicate the style sheet to the printer?

Please tell us the URL of the page and which browser you're using so those
interested can check your code and do some testing.  Thanks!

             Michael Sauers, Internet Trainer
         Bibliographical Center for Research (BCR)
              Aurora, CO :: msauers at bcr.org
         PGP public Key and other info available @
              http://www.bcr.org/~msauers
             The WWW Library Directory is @
         http://www.webpan.com/msauers/libdir/

  "Government did not become more responsive due to
 online users; it just became more responsive to them."
          -- Eli M. Noam, Columbia University
         "Will the Internet Be Bad for Democracy?
                      NetFuture #91

  Opinions expressed are my own unless otherwise noted.