[WEB4LIB] Server-Side includes using JavaScript

John Hambleton, Academic Information Services Jhamblet at nmu.edu
Fri Jul 9 09:29:26 EDT 1999

Look into:
<http://www.counterguide.com/>
Mr. H

At 02:47 PM 7/8/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I am having all sorts of trouble finding a good hit counter using
>server-side includes made with JavaScript as opposed to Perl. I can't
>load Perl onto my server. It would require an act of Congress to get it
>(i'm in a government institution). So, all i want for Christmas is a
>good hit-counter that is made with JavaScript which utilizes server-side
>includes.
>

>Regards,
>
>Jay H. Frantz

* John S. Hambleton                LMS      6.4.0 *
* Olson Library                    GTO      6.4.0 *
* Northern Michigan University     CICS     2.x   *
* Marquette, Michigan 49855        MVS/ESA  4.x   *
* Phone:  906-227-2741                            *
* E-mail: jhamblet at nmu.edu                        *