remarkable online experiences

Beth Carpenter bcarpent at owlsnet.owls.lib.wi.us
Fri Jul 2 17:49:29 EDT 1999

Greetings!

I will be speaking at the Internet Librarian conference in San Diego
this fall and need your help!

The topic of my presentation is "Internet Marketing Ideas for Public
Libraries." I am interested in gathering tales of remarkable online
experiences to use as examples in my talk. If you have had success
creating a unique marketing tool either using technology or promoting
technology in your library, I'd love to hear from you. Please send
anecdotes to me at the email address listed below.

Thanks in advance for your kind assistance,
Beth

Beth Carpenter                          (920)832-6368
Electronic Resources Librarian          (920)832-6422 FAX
Outagamie Waupaca Library System        mailto:bcarpent at owls.lib.wi.us
Appleton, Wisconsin                     http://www.owls.lib.wi.us

This message is being cross-posted to several discussion lists. Please
excuse the duplication.