[WEB4LIB] Re: Wide messages?

Tim Tripp ttripp at inforamp.net
Mon Jul 5 21:23:18 EDT 1999

Novell's Groupwise is a bad one for this - I know that because I use it at work, and
have to then read my own messages at home.  I try to remember to hit the return key
when composing internet mail messages, but don't always remember....

I'm actually using Netscape Messenger now - didn't realize that it was a culprit too.
 If these two paragraph actually wrap (I'm not hitting return) then it's a problem
they've solved.  Let me know....

Tim

--
Tim Tripp. Librarian.
MacDonald Dettwiler Space and Advanced Robotics Limited

Work: ttripp at mdrobotics.ca
Home: ttripp at inforamp.net
ICQ : 38301750
http://www.inforamp.net/~ttripp

SLA Toronto Chapter - Now with flavor crystals!
http://www.sla.org/chapter/ctor/

### There is a crack in everything.
### That's how the light gets in.
                          - Leonard Cohen