[WEB4LIB] Simple script for executable file? Is there such a beast?

mike nyerges at cheshire.roc.servtech.com
Thu Jan 7 22:43:16 EST 1999

Hi!

Think you might be looking in the wrong direction with VBcript and JavaScript.
Look into using Active X controls. Active X is pretty slick, but it's
Microsoft's, it is fully integrated into IE, and the plug in for Netscape is
not free. Netscape 5 is suppose to offer some support for Active X.

Try http://www.microsoft.com/com/activex.asp for additional info.

Mike Nyerges
http://www.canandaigua.k12.ny.us/academy/library/