FW: Submitting websites to search engines

Dianna M Roberts dianna.roberts at opus.co.nz
Thu Jan 7 14:48:37 EST 1999

Dear Web4libbers,

Thanks to all of you who have responded.

To anyone else who is interested in this topic, and who doesn't already
subscribe to the excellent newsletter Freepint http://www.freepint.co.uk/
there is some useful stuff included in their latest issue received today.

Regards,
Dianna

Dianna Roberts, Manager TeLIS (The Library & Information Service)
Opus International Consultants, P O Box 12004, Wellington,
NEW ZEALAND Ph. 0064-4-4717250     Fax. 0064-4-4731075