[WEB4LIB] Netscape plug-ins and helpers

Kucera, Ann ann.kucera at attws.com
Thu Jan 7 14:20:48 EST 1999

According to our PC help desk, the only way to get rid of the plug ins is to
uninstall Netscape and reinstall it without the plug ins.  I need to do this
myself pretty soon - not looking forward to it.  I asked if there was
anything I should know/do before uninstalling and the support guy suggested
that I copy my bookmark.htm file to another directory before uninstalling.
I can then copy it back to the Netscape directory after I reinstall.

If there are any other problems anyone can think of with this, I would be
grateful to hear about them.