[WEB4LIB] Log Reporting Tools

morganj at iupui.edu morganj at iupui.edu
Fri Jan 22 13:35:00 EST 1999

Internet World (formerly Web Week) had a comparative review of these in
its Oct. 26 issue.  It calls them "traffic analyzers".  You can find the
review by searching its web site at www.iw.com.

Three of the low and mid priced tools seemed quite good according to the
review: NetIntellect, HitList Pro and WebTrends Pro.

 Jim Morgan
morganj at iupui.edu