Adjunct Faculty Opportunities

Jul,Erik jul at oclc.org
Tue Jan 5 17:07:49 EST 1999

[Cross-posted to several relevant lists.  Please redistribute as
appropriate.  --Erik]

The OCLC Institute seeks highly motivated and talented individuals who wish
to associate with the OCLC Institute as Adjunct Faculty.
Now entering its second year of full-scale operations, the OCLC Institute is
continuing to grow rapidly. Our growth plans include:
* Growing our catalog of courses
* Expanding the number of OCLC Institute events
* Extending our geographical reach globally
You can be a part of this mission-oriented expansion if you:
* Possess subject or technical expertise in an area of interest to the OCLC
Institute
* Have demonstrated presentation skills and experience
* Feel a strong dedication to ongoing education and knowledge exchange
* Share a future vision for knowledge management and want to contribute
actively to its realization
* Desire opportunities for personal and professional growth
For qualified professionals the OCLC Institute offers:
* Competitive pay
* Expenses paid
* Flexible schedule of events
* Ongoing support and development
* A chance to make a difference
Adjunct Faculty positions are contractual, and remuneration depends upon the
nature of your contribution and services rendered.
To explore Adjunct Faculty opportunities further, please contact Erik Jul,
Associate Director, OCLC Institute, at jul at oclc.org or 1-800-848-5878, ext.
4364.
In addition, I will be at ALA Midwinter and would be happy to meet with you
informally to discuss Adjunct Faculty opportunities.  I will be in the OCLC
Red Suite, Philadelphia Marriott, on Saturday, January 30, from 1:00-2:00
p.m., and again on Sunday, January 31, from 11:00 a.m. to noon.  (Check with
the hotel's front desk for the room number of the OCLC Red Suite.)  Simply
drop by at any time during those hours.
OCLC is an equal opportunity employer. We maintain a strong ongoing
commitment to equal opportunity and affirmative action, and we seek to
sustain a diverse workplace.
Yours truly,
--Erik
Erik Jul