[WEB4LIB] Netscape Communicator 4.06 doesn't follow clicked links

Vladislav S. Davidzon vladislav at davidzon.com
Mon Jan 4 11:31:17 EST 1999

When we first upgraded to 4.03 when it came out, I had the same darned
problem.  For some reason, Communicator was opening a second copy of itself.
Look at ALT+TAB / start menu, see if a second copy is being loaded.

I would not necesserily blame this little bug on Netscape or NT.  Look at
how the pages are coded, maybe there is something certain about the pages
where the program stops responding.   I do suspect that Navigator has fauly
handling of target tags.

Just me .02.

Vladislav Davidzon
http://www.davidzon.com