[WEB4LIB] converting footnotes for the web

Carl Merat cmerat at liberty.edu
Thu Feb 25 18:05:40 EST 1999

Although this is not an html conversion, Adobe Acrobat will convert Word
documents with very minimal degradation of formatting and will allow you to
link either internally within a document or externally to other pdf
documents and/or web pages. It also has very good security that will allow
you to save a document so that it cannot be printed, downloaded and
modified, or copied with cut/paste...unless you want those enabled of
course.

The program is around $50 with the educational discount.

Carl Merat
Technical Sevices Librarian
Liberty University