converting footnotes for the web

Julie E. Phelan j-phelan at nwu.edu
Thu Feb 25 17:50:20 EST 1999

	I would like to ask for any advice on what programs or methods are
effective for converting footnotes into html (as live links) . We are
considering putting up various types of documents which have footnotes and
there seems to be inevitable footnote loss or mutation when using Word or
WordPerfect to convert our documents to html.
	Also, I'm wondering if any programs can add links at the footnotes
themselves to return the reader to the body of the document.
Julie

Julie Phelan
Webmaster - Law School
B-71 MC, Chicago Campus