[WEB4LIB] RE:Table of contents database

Allen Mullen amullen at tsl.state.tx.us
Tue Feb 23 12:18:00 EST 1999

Though I have not implemented a project like this, I've been imagining
it since my days as a cataloger 10 years ago.  I would suggest using the
653 field (Uncontrolled subject headings) of the MARC record, in which
case arrangement would not be important.

     Allen Mullen - Developer, Networked Services
     Texas State Library and Archives Commission
     Library Resource Sharing
     512/463-5534 (voice)         512/936-2306 (fax)
                     allen.mullen at tsl.state.tx.us
         Take the TRAIL to Texas state government information:
         http://link.tsl.state.tx.us/trail/