question re: Netscape 4.08 (professional)

Susanne Baker bakers at gov.on.ca
Tue Feb 9 16:23:31 EST 1999

Hi all!
I've looked at preferences and <blush> to admit that I can't see where one
designates the download directory for saving files.

We're looking at taking some pdf files regularly from a site and I'd like
to set the person's workstation to save to a specific spot (saves a couple
of steps, a worthy cause!).

If someone, much wiser than me <g>, would be able to point me in the right
direction - or tell me it's impossible - I would be most grateful.

cheers
Susanne Baker
Systems Librarian
Research and Information Services