[WEB4LIB] Distance Learning

Sloan, Bernie bernies at uillinois.edu
Wed Feb 3 18:01:33 EST 1999

Check out:

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~sloan/libdist.htm#LibWeb

There are links to dozens of such sites. I am in the process of
updating the list, and some of the links are outdated, but most
of them still work.

Bernie Sloan
Senior Library Information Systems Consultant
University of Illinois Office for Planning & Budgeting
338 Henry Administration Building
506 S. Wright Street
Urbana, IL  61801
Phone: (217) 333-4895