[WEB4LIB] Re: web publishing process

Janet Kaul jmk at Synopsys.COM
Thu Feb 4 14:28:49 EST 1999

We use Netscape Composer, which I find creates cleaner code than any
of the others so far (including FrontPage, Microsoft Assistant, etc.),
but I do find it has one extremely annoying habit. It expands server-side
includes, and saves them in their expanded state, which sort of
invalidates the reason for using them. Has anyone found a fix for this?

-janet