[WEB4LIB] Yahoo's Business Express =$$$

Margaret F. Dikel mfriley at erols.com
Mon Feb 22 08:53:51 EST 1999

At 05:03 PM 2/20/99 -0800, Hetherington Information Services wrote:
>Yahoo gets the stick.
>
>www.yahoo.com/info/suggest/busexpress.html
>
>"Business Express requires a $199 one-time, non-refundable processing fee
>per submission.
>Business Express does not guarantee a listing in the Yahoo! directory, nor
>does it guarantee the
>type of placement or description that your site will receive if accepted. "
>
>booo..

Oh, I don't know.   I'd rather they turn down a few sites that don't meet
whatever standards they are using in the judging process (be nice to see that
criteria list) then continually find personal pages listed as sources of
information
on given topics.   Now if they would just get rid of the deadwood.

Margaret

Margaret Dikel, MSLIS
11218 Ashley Dr.                  The Riley Guide
Rockville, MD  20852           www.dbm.com/jobguide
301-984-4229                      mfriley at erols.com
301-984-6390 FAX             Margaret_Riley at dbm.com