Remote User Authentication Perl Script

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Wed Dec 22 14:21:40 EST 1999

Belatedly and apologetically I'm letting the many of you who've asked for a
copy of the Perl script that we use at Boise State for remote user
authentication on the web know that it is now available.  The script itself
is at:  http://www.84.com/auth.perl.script.txt   The description of the
script and its operation is at:  http://www.84.com/authentication.htm  (and
also includes a link to the script itself).

Since I'm busily studying ColdFusion now, and have written my first small
applications, it may well move to CF sometime in 2000.

Happy holidays

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165