[WEB4LIB] Re: Uploading graphics

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Tue Dec 21 14:06:57 EST 1999

At 10:36 AM 12/21/99 -0800, dAVe burlingame wrote:

>first guess...could your ftp program be transferring the images, but
>forcing a lower-case name? is "Rendering" showing up as "rendering?"
>it's for that very reason we never use caps for file names; makes for
>confusion in the long run.

That's a good guess, but trying to load a file with lowercase "rendering"
also doesn't do it.   I fully agree on never using ANY uppercase in file
names.

I don't know either your editor or your FTP program, but since most people
put their graphics in an "images" or similar folder, are you sure you
didn't do that and forget to put that in the link?  It seems clear that
"Rendering.jpg" is not in the directory you think it is in....or isn't on
the server at all.

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165