Time limiting software

Lin Light holight at lakeland.lib.mi.us
Tue Aug 17 11:44:21 EDT 1999

I'm in need of any suggestions regarding the selection and setup of a
limiting function on Internet workstations.
Limiting as in Timing-out a user after a set point of time.
I'm also looking for any suggestions regarding the authenifcation of
users so as to control user access to the workstations.  Right now we
use the signup sheet method, which is very cumbersome
What we would like is an automated method to control users daily access
to these workstations.  We limit each user to a certain amount access
each day.
Any help/information would be greatly appreciated
"The Light Man"
Lin

--
Lin Light