Directory problems

jay jay at ccpl.ci.corpus-christi.tx.us
Sat Aug 14 10:40:56 EDT 1999

Hello:
I am the webmaster at a public library. Lately, I've been having a
really tricky problem. I used to be able to upload documents via FTP to
our website to update the children's page. Now, any file that I upload
to that directory SUDDENLY becomes a file with 0 BYTES! The original
file definately is a full file with 5 or 6 kbs at least when viewed on
the local machine. What the hell is happening to them?  Could it be the
transfer process?

I've never seen anything like this before... Stumped, and could use some
help.

Thanks,

Jay H. Frantz,
CCPL Webmaster