[WEB4LIB] Link checking

Dan Lester dan at 84.com
Mon Apr 26 15:12:08 EDT 1999

At 08:49 AM 4/26/99 -0700, Bigwood, David wrote:
>I'm using the MarcXGen program by Tom Tyler to create an HTML file from
>my MARC records.  It works just fine and rather fast.
>
>I do have a problem when I try to check the links, the file is just too
>large for the link checker to load.  I'm currently trying the InfoLink
>Link Checker.  What are others using that is able to load and check
>links in large files?

Try the spiffy product at www.cyberspyder.com      I've been using this
since it first came out (now on version 2.1.5), and no size limit I know
of.  It simply reads through the html file sequentially.

If you want to see some sample reports, let me know.  And, no, I don't have
any connection with them except as happy customer.

dan

--
Good, Fast, and Cheap: Which two of the three would you like?
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716 USA 208-383-0165