Looking for special library web sites of note (fwd)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 5 12:12:53 EDT 1999

Forwarded on behalf of Rita Vine <rita at imr.on.ca>, please do not reply to
me. Thanks,
Roy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 11:49:52 -0400
From: Rita Vine <rita at imr.on.ca>
Subject: Looking for special library web sites of note

Attention webmasters for special libraries and information centers!

Do you have a library web site that you are particularly proud of?  One that
serves the needs and interests of your target audience?  One that is managed
effectively and efficiently?

For a course to be delivered at SLA '99 in Minneapolis, I am looking for
examples of excellent special library web sites that can be used to
illustrate planning and implementation principles. (yes, they MUST be web
sites for special libraries or information services/centers, general public
library or academic library web sites won't really work for this course)

If you have one or know of one, I'd very much like to hear from you!  Please
contact me at the address below.

Rita Vine
IMR Integrated Management Resources Inc.
rita at imr.on.ca
http://www.imr.on.ca/
"Education for Serious Web Users"