[WEB4LIB] Re: Future of HTML

David Merchant merchant at bayou.com
Thu Apr 15 10:35:28 EDT 1999

>Quite to the contrary, it is the presentational HTML hacks that are
>essentially guaranteed to screw up somebody's browser.  Consider these two
>snippets of markup:

That was an excellent example, never seen it shown as clearly before.

>As I have said before, any tool as powerful as CSS is capable of being

I need to clarify, my statements were directed more toward DHTML  and
beyond rather than CSS, and was generally directed musings/thoughts and
rambles and not a specifically directed to anyone.  This discussion just
brought up points I felt needed to be generally addressed and debated and
discussed.

TTFN,
David
Systems Librarian, Louisiana Tech University  <www.latech.edu/tech/library/>