Online Education Weekly Super Sites

Online Education onlineed at dallas.net
Wed Apr 14 11:09:46 EDT 1999

This week's Online Education Super Sites can be seen at:
http://www.learnersonline.com/supersites/weekly.html

With Earth Day coming up, you will find great super sites to visit.

Be sure to download a SAMPLE of our monthly print issue from
http://www.learnersonline.com/sample.html.  It's free and contains 12
pages of great educational resources, activities and lesson plans!!

Check out our newest section: EDUCATOR RESOURCES at:
http://www.learnersonline.com/resources/.  Included are lesson plans,
science and math links, as well as links to search engines and reference
sites.

Remember we give you more EACH week so come back and see what's new! We
look forward to seeing you and encourage you to make suggestions to us.

Mary Ashmore
Online Education, Inc.