Bookmark problem

Gerald Bohnet Bohnetg at byuh.edu
Tue Apr 6 03:32:03 EDT 1999

This seems to be my week for problems.  I have set my the default home page for Netscape Communicator 4.5 to be my bookmarks.  I now have one of my book mark links that wacky from the web site (shows a double path).  However, if I go to the edit version of the same file the bookmark is fine.  Moreover, if I add a page to my bookmarks, it appears in the edit list but not on the website list. I'm not sure if any of you understand what I'm trying to say, but if this is a problem that you have come across and can point me in the right direction to solving it, I'd appreciate it.