patron technophobia/correction

Kim Lord kimlord at suffield-library.org
Sat Apr 3 12:10:26 EST 1999

Hi again,

Due to some messy cutting on my part I inadvertently left Robert Tiess's
name at the top of a snip.   Joe Schallan was responding to what  Robert
Tiess had written:

>This is a vast problem, and I wonder what steps other libraries,
>as a whole, or librarians on their own are taking to reduce or
>eliminate the technophobia some patrons experience.

Ummm, I was responded to Joe's response not to what Robert had written.
My posting was certainly not intended to offend anyone.

My apologies for any misunderstanding....

Kim Lord