[WEB4LIB] Re: kiosk commands

Andrew J. Mutch amutch at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Sep 16 08:24:58 EDT 1998

OK....

Can you blame me at this hour in the morning???

The help page is at:

http://northville.lib.mi.us/tech/kiosk.htm

Also, you can link to it from the Web4Lib Reference Center at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html

(Roy -- How's that for free advertising?!)

Andrew Mutch -- and still sleepy!
Northville District Library
Northville, MI