[WEB4LIB] Library web page development policies

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 9 15:48:39 EDT 1998

This may be a good time to remind everyone about the Library Web Manager's
Reference Center, at:

http://sunsite.berkeley.edu/Web4Lib/faq.html

Which has been built (slowly) in response to questions like this that
appear periodically on Web4Lib and from contribution from readers. On that
page you will find (live) links to two collections under the heading "Web
Policies" -- one aimed at public libraries, and the other at academic. If
anyone knows of additional collections, please let me know so I can add
them to that page. Thanks,
Roy Tennant
Web4Lib Owner