Browser support for Active X controls

Janet Crum crumj at ohsu.edu
Thu Sep 3 16:32:25 EDT 1998

Greetings, O Wise Web4Libbers--

I'm trying to find out which browsers support Microsoft Active X controls, and I
haven't had much luck.  I know IE4.0 does, but do any others?

Thanks in advance!

Janet

Janet Crum (http://www.ohsu.edu/bicc-Library/staff/crumj/)
Bibliographic and Database Services Librarian
Oregon Health Sciences University
Portland, OR