Library - Halloween Fun Web Pages (fwd)

Roy Tennant rtennant at library.berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 23 14:11:22 EDT 1998

Forwarded on behalf of Stephanie Stokes <stephanie at friendcalib.org>.
Roy

    It's Halloween at the library -- time for big and small
    ghosts, goblins and such to prepare themselves for tricks,
    treats and a healthy dose of scary stories.

    I would LOVE to see what you did, big or small for
    Halloween fun on your libraries' Web Site! Respond to me
    directly with the URL along any comments I will tally
    them up and then post the complete list to WEB4LIB.

    For those who waited till the last minute I left a few
    tricks & treats on the door step of my Web Site.
    Just help yourself at: http://www.ssdesign.com/librarypr

    Stephanie Stokes, Library Media & PR
             (
             \