[WEB4LIB] <layer>tags in IE browser

Michael Behrens behrens at ub.uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Oct 27 03:06:56 EST 1998

Hi Melanie,

Netscape and and IE are, regrettably, not very compatible as
far as anything DHTML is concerned.

A helpful comparison I just read yesterday was in the book
JavaScript: the definitive guide, by David Flanagan. 3rd
ed., O'Reilly.
Information online is available at places like

http://developer.netscape.com/viewsource/goodman_cssp/goodman_cssp.html

Best regards,
Michael Behrens