FrontPage help--thanks

Grace Garbe garbe_grace at dsmc.dsm.mil
Mon Oct 26 13:33:34 EST 1998

Thanks to all who responded to my plea for help with the web page created with FrontPage98.  I have applied some temporary solutions that were suggested.  As for the "non-safe color" of my image map background graphic, I will redo this as soon as time permits and will avoid the use of a custom color next time around.  Thanks to Sheryl Dwinnel, Thomas Dowling, and Dan Lesterl for pointing this out.

Grace Garbe
ZAI AMELEX
Systems Librarian
Acker Library